Think of all the bridges you could burn, all the love you’d surely earn, if only you could sing in bars strumming large guitars. Oh all the things you could express, all the people you’d impress, strutting your stuff, a real fast talker, wearing bold specs named for experimental singer Scott Walker.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- 10MM Polished Light Green Clear cellulose acetate
Impressive and bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Now taking special orders; subject to availability. Expected: End of March 2021
*All custom orders are exchange only.
**Please allow an additional 3-5 days shipping for any Jacques Marie Mage frame.